Global Combatting Weapons of Mass Destruction (GCAS)
The Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Systems (now evolved into the DTRA Constellation program) focused on researching, developing, integrating, testing, deploying, operating, and maintaining a CWMD situational awareness system.
The Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Systems (now evolved into the DTRA Constellation program) focused on researching, developing, integrating, testing, deploying, operating, and maintaining a CWMD situational awareness system. This system was designed to provide a comprehensive, global view of threats from WMD as well as to support the global effort to counter those threats, to foster an understanding of the CWMD operating environment, and to support the U.S. government and its partners in decision-making for operations and activities. The CWMD mission space is characterized by immense amounts of information, such as the characteristics and location of WMD-related facilities and materials, personnel and expertise, and dual-use technologies. The CWMD Systems program comprises next-generation advanced information technologies, coupled with small fusion cells, to locate, gather, access, share, and visualize this WMD-relevant information to facilitate collaboration and decision-making. These solutions will buttress CWMD knowledge management, providing decision makers and operational personnel a dynamic, holistic view of the global CWMD operating environment. Domenix supported GCAS by providing:
- Systems Engineering support in the areas of CONOPS refinement, requirements analysis, interface design, use case development, demonstration support and execution
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the areas of software architecture and complex information management and data fusion
- Domenix personnel worked in a highly complex distributed environment, mostly at the TS/SCI level, among several Intelligence Community (IC) organizations
- Domenix current CIO served as the Chief Engineer for GCAS while it was being executed under the JPEO-CBRND
- Domenix current CEO served as a key SME for systems and software engineering